To Run for a WCSA Position
- Intent-to-Run form for President/Vice President, Secretary, Class Representative - due Friday, October 27
- Intent-to-Run form for Student Inclusion Advocacy Committee and Recommendation form - due Friday, October 27
- Treasurer Application
- General Senator Intent-to-Run form - due Friday, November 3
Campaigning begins at 8 am on the Monday of the week of Elections. Candidates may spend no more than $20 on campaign materials, and all materials must be approved by the WCSA PR Committee (email at firstname.lastname@example.org).
President/Vice President, Secretary, Class Representative, SIAC and Treasurer - Friday, November 10
General Senate - Friday, November 17
To cast your vote:
- Point a web browser to: https://my.owu.edu
- Log in using your OWU email account username & password
- Open the menu in the upper left corner and choose "Quick Links"
- In the "Student Links" box, click "Online Voting"
- Follow the instructions on the web page