Important Note Regarding Transportation Listed
Students should travel with friends or others students between Ohio Wesleyan and the airport, no matter what service is used. Additionally,
- Ohio Wesleyan is not responsible for students making their flights nor for picking up students who miss their return transportation from the airport to OWU because of a delayed flight or other problem.
- Students must be prepared for exigencies including getting a taxi, if they miss any other pre-arranged transportation.
- Ohio Wesleyan provides the services listed on this page for referral – not endorsement. Ohio Wesleyan University waives all responsibility and liability for the services listed on this page.
Users accept all responsibility and liability when utilizing any transportation service.
Delaware has one local transportation service:
- Delaware County Transit (740-363-3355) – public bus service
John Glenn Columbus International Airport (CMH) Transportation
For information about airport transportation services visit:
John Glenn Columbus International Airport Parking and Transportation.
OWU Airport Shuttles to/from John Glenn Columbus International Airport (CMH)
Ohio Wesleyan University provides airport shuttle service during some scheduled breaks. *Please note that this shuttle service is not offered at the beginning or end of the academic year. See details below.
- Students should travel with friends or other students between Ohio Wesleyan and the airport, no matter what service is used.
- Ohio Wesleyan is not responsible for students making their flights.
- Ohio Wesleyan assumes no responsibility for lost, stolen, or damaged personal belongings.
- Ohio Wesleyan waives all responsibility and liability for this service.
- Users accept all responsibility and liability.
Tickets are $25 each way and must be purchased in advance (Break Airport Shuttle Tickets) Shuttle tickets are available for purchase beginning THREE WEEKS PRIOR to the scheduled break.
Note: You MUST retain a print or electronic receipt from the online purchase and bring it with you to the shuttle, as it will serve as your boarding pass.
Tickets for travel from OWU to CMH are for specific timed shuttle departures; tickets for travel from CMH to OWU may be used for any of the scheduled departures as long as there are seats available, with preference given to ticket holders for the departure time.
Tickets are non-refundable.
For questions, please contact Public Safety – 740-368-2222 (24 hours a day/7 days a week).
Shuttle Pick-Up Information
FROM OWU to John Glenn Columbus International Airport (CMH)
Shuttles will depart from the Smith/Hayes Parking Lot at the EXACT TIME. Be on-site and ready to board 30 minutes prior to time listed.
Example: 3 p.m. riders should arrive at 2:30 p.m. to the Smith/Hayes Hall Parking Lot.
FROM John Glenn Columbus International Airport (CMH) to OWU
Shuttles will depart at the EXACT TIME from the Baggage Claim Level Bus Area. Students should exit the airport building at the baggage claim level and proceed carefully across the traffic lanes on the pedestrian cross-walks to the shuttle loading area beyond the taxi stand near the parking garage.
2020-21 AIRPORT SHUTTLE BUS SCHEDULES:
THANKSGIVING BREAK - TBD
SPRING BREAK -TBD