Ohio Wesleyan University is committed to funding the important work of diversity, equity, and inclusion on campus. To that end, faculty, staff, and students are welcome to propose projects that support OWU becoming an antiracist space.
Possible projects could include potential policy/program analysis, curricular changes/course development, small-scale survey work, creative projects, or community conversations. All of these options should lead to evidence-based actionable recommendations for change.
Student project awards up to $1,500 per project
Faculty and staff awards up to $5,000 per project
Examples of DEI Projects
- Community Conversations related to DEI work
- Creative Projects (Art installations, performance art, visual arts, murals)
- Institutional research (both qualitative and quantitative)
- Media campaigns
- Advocacy & activism projects
- Transportation, registration, lodging, and meals associated with a conference focused on diversity, equity, and inclusion topics that will directly support DEI projects on campus