Registration for Fall 2020
Open advising for Fall 2020 begins Monday, March 16, 2020
Each registration group has two business days to register online.
Students must make an appointment to meet with their academic advisor for registration authorization. Students who do not complete this important step will not be eligible to register when their two-day registration portal opens.
A confirmation email is sent to the student once authorized by their advisor. Students are encouraged to come to their advisor meeting prepared, with a preferred schedule in their cart.
Students may not register for more than 4.99 units for the Spring classes prior to 7 a.m. on April 16, 2020.
Please visit the Self Service for Students page for registration instructions.
Note: Students must meet with their academic advisor to be authorized before their portal opens. Unauthorized students will not be able to register.
|Class||FA 20 Portal Opens 7 a.m.||FA 20 Portal Closed 11:59 p.m.||Capacity Adjustments|
|Current Juniors and returning Seniors||April 6, 2020||April 7, 2020||April 8, 2020|
|Current Sophomores||April 9, 2020||April 10, 2020||April 11, 2020|
|Current Freshmen||April 13, 2020||April 14, 2020|
Additional Important Dates and Information
- Spring Break: Saturday, March 7 – Sunday, March 15, 2020
- Students may add a 5th course starting April 16, 2020.
- Students who missed the registration window may register beginning on April 16, 2020
If you do not know your class level, please check the Overall Credits column listed at the end of your unofficial transcript located on OWU Self-Service. Students are classified in the following manner:
- Freshmen: Fewer than 7 units of credit earned
- Sophomore: 7 or more but fewer than 15 units earned
- Junior: 15 or more but fewer than 23 units earned
- Senior: 23 or more units earned