Education Department Policy on Credit/No Entry in all Teacher Education Licensure Programs

Credit/no entry courses may not be taken in the major area of study (Early Childhood, Middle Childhood, Special Education, Integrated Science, or the History Major for Teachers), nor in any courses to be used for the general requirements in English composition and foreign language or for the University distribution requirements. Only one course taken in the minor area of study or concentration area may be taken credit/no entry and must have the approval of the director of the specific licensure program.