We can set you on the right path for almost any career in medical and healthcare professions. OWU graduates attend top medical schools and programs in dentistry, pharmacy, physical and occupational therapy, public health, and many other rewarding professions.
Begin a Career in Medicine or Healthcare at OWU
The liberal arts core at Ohio Wesleyan is exceptional preparation for almost any career and for graduate study in any field. OWU is unusual among national liberal arts institutions, however, in offering a variety of pre-professional programs designed to prepare you specifically for your next step toward a career in medicine and healthcare.
Ohio Wesleyan regularly places graduates in some of the nation's finest programs in medicine, dentistry, veterinary medicine, and other healthcare professions. Recent graduates have studied:
- Medicine at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Columbia University, and Penn State University
- Dentistry at Ohio State University
- Veterinary medicine at University of Florida and University of Minnesota
- Pharmacy at University of Michigan
- Physical therapy at Ohio University
- Public health at Boston University and George Washington University.