Beatrice K. McDowell Professor of Mathematics; Department Chair
- B.S., University of California
- M.A., San Diego State University
- M.S., Ph.D., The Ohio State University
Scott Linder joined the department in 2000, having previously taught at Northern Kentucky University.
He teaches primarily statistics courses (mathematical and applied), probability, calculus, and other mathematics courses. He enjoys applications of statistics to scientific fieldwork, especially in the biological sciences.
Areas of Interest / Expertise
- Order statistics and their applications to the analysis of data subjected to censoring
- Statistics and the analysis of data subject to censoring