Congratulations on your admission to Ohio Wesleyan University! We are looking forward to welcoming you to campus and helping you feel at home in the community of students who will become your colleagues and friends.
Next Steps in Your Enrollment Process
- Submit a non-refundable US$450 enrollment deposit ($400 for US Citizens/Permanent Residents). Via Credit Card/Debit Card/Electronic Check on a U.S. Bank: Log into your Application Status Portal to access the link. Via Wire Transfer, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive bank information.
- Submit the International Student Certification of Finances. IMPORTANT NOTE: Please read the Instructions before filling out the form. The SEVIS I-20 will not be issued until the updated Certification of Finances is received.
- Submit the I-20 Issuance Form.
- If you are currently enrolled at a U.S. High School or U.S. University, you will need to submit the SEVIS transfer form: High School / University.
- Review the Student Visa Application and Checklist. Please contact us at email@example.com if you need further assistance.
- Payment options available
- Payment Plan Information for Domestic Students (US Citizens/Permanent Residents)
- Payment Plan Information for International Students
- Monthly Payment Plan
- Early Payment Program