Congratulations on your admission to Ohio Wesleyan University! We are looking forward to welcoming you to campus and helping you feel at home in the community of students who will become your colleagues and friends.
Next Steps in Your Enrollment Process for the 2022-2023 Academic Year
- Submit a non-refundable US$400 enrollment deposit.
- Via Credit Card/Debit Card/Electronic Check on a U.S. Bank: Log into your Application Status Portal to access the link.
- Via Wire Transfer
- Submit the Affidavit of Financial Resources.
- IMPORTANT NOTE #1: Please read the Instructions before filling out the form. The SEVIS I-20 will not be issued until the updated Certification of Finances is received.
- IMPORTANT NOTE #2: Be on the lookout for an email from email@example.com within about 24 hours. The email will guide you through the process of setting up your OWU email account which will allow you to register for housing, receive future communication and much more.
- Submit the I-20 Issuance Form.
- If you are currently enrolled at a U.S. High School or U.S. University, you will need to submit the SEVIS transfer form: High School / University.
- Review Homeland Security's Study In the States. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further assistance.
- Review the Payment Options.