- Preparation for careers or graduate/professional school
- Communication skills – Working with faculty/staff in a paraprofessional role
- Translating academic concepts into practical solutions
- Providing service to the university
- Earning a meaningful letter of recommendation
- Gaining marketable professional skills
Note: Please review the guidelines and instructions thoroughly before completing the
- Position Listings for the 2019 - 2020 academic year (Coming Soon)
- StAP Application Form (Coming Soon)
- StAP Student Ranking Form
- Complete the
StAPproposal form here (deadline March 8th)
- Supervisor Ranking Form
|Wednesday, February 13th|
|Friday, March 8th|
|Deadline for supervisors to submit positions descriptions.
Due to time constraints, this deadline cannot be extended!
|Notice to supervisors of accepted positions.|
|Thursday, March 21st|
|Student applications begin.
Information about applicants will be made available to supervisors on a rolling basis.
Interviews can begin.
|Student session about applications.|
|Deadline for students to apply for StAP positions.|
|FRIDAY, APRIL 19th|
|Deadline for interview feedback and candidate rankings.
Deadline for students to submit position rankings.
|Wednesday, April 24th|
|StAP appointment notices are expected to be sent out around this date.|
|Friday, April 26th|
|Students must accept or decline their positions.|
Contact email@example.com or ext. 3156
Jill Hayes, StAP Coordinator
firstname.lastname@example.org or ext. 3157