The Student Assistantship Program (
- Preparation for careers or graduate/professional school
- Communication skills – Working with faculty/staff in a paraprofessional role
- Translating academic concepts into practical solutions
- Providing service to the university
- Earning a meaningful letter of recommendation
- Gaining marketable professional skills
Due to budget constraints, there will be a limited number of positions offered for the 2017 - 2018 academic year.
Note: Please review the guidelines and instructions thoroughly before proceeding to the
- Log-in to
- Positions listings for the 2017 - 2018 academic year
- View Student Application Instructions
StAPStudent Ranking Form
- Log-in to
- View Instructions for New Supervisor Applicants
- View Instructions for Returning Supervisor Applicants
StAPSupervisor Ranking Form
|Wednesday, February 15|
|Call to supervisors to post position descriptions.|
|Friday, March 3rd|
|Deadline for supervisors to submit positions descriptions.
Due to time constraints, this deadline cannot be extended!
|FRIDAY, MARCH 10th|
|Notice to supervisors of accepted positions.|
|Friday, March 10th|
|Student applications begin.
Information about applicants will be made available to supervisors on a rolling basis.
Interviews can begin.
|Wednesday, MARCH 10th|
|Student session about applications.|
|Friday, APRIL 7th @ 7pm|
|Deadline for students to apply for
|FRIDAY, APRIL 21st|
|Deadline for interview feedback and candidate rankings.
Deadline for students to submit position rankings.
|Wednesday, April 26th|
|Friday, April 28th|
|Students must accept or decline their positions.|
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or ext. 3156