Helping students engage with the world
Ohio Wesleyan is globally diverse—with a large international student population coming from more than 37 countries. It also encourages students to participate in off-campus learning opportunities to help translate classroom theory into global practice. The University has ties with colleges and universities in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America, and South America through OWU-sponsored, affiliated, and approved programs.
International & Off-Campus Programs provides a wide-range of services and support:
- Supporting international and U.S. global nomad students and faculty.
- Supporting enrolled non-native speakers through its EAP / Pathway English Programs.
- Promoting and administering international educational exchanges.
- Promoting and administering domestic off-campus educational programs.
- Supporting the internationalization of the campus.
- Ensuring student and institutional compliance with certain U.S. Federal and State laws.
- Managing risk associated with international educational exchanges and other off-campus programs.
- Managing and reporting institutional data related to international exchange as required by law.
- Assisting students, faculty and staff with issues related to immigration sponsorship, visas for travel, international educational systems, cross-cultural transitions, etc.
International & Off-Campus Programs administers these OWU Connection Programs:
- Study Abroad and Domestic Off-Campus Programs
- The Travel Learning Course Program
- The Theory-to-Practice Grant Program
- The Small Grant Program
Slocum Hall 311
Delaware, Ohio 43015
Summer (June and July): Monday to Friday from 08:30-12:00 and 13:00-16:30