The Bishop Way is for Ohio Wesleyan students, faculty and staff to educate and empower themselves and others to make responsible and healthy decisions. This initiative through the Division of Student Engagement and Success is dedicated to providing resources and programming related to alcohol, tobacco, and other drug abuse, safety, as well as health and wellness.
Bishop Way programs include:
- In-person and online education
- Bystander intervention programming
- Promotes education and policy information
- Social norming campaigns
- Targeted group education for first year students, fraternities and sororities, athletic teams, student organizations, etc.
- 21st birthday cards
- Family and guardian education
- Climate surveys
Information on this website should not be used as a substitute for talking with a professional counselor or for consulting a medical professional. All legal information provided is of a general nature and should not be used in place of speaking with an attorney if the case warrants.