Need a “go-to” place on campus? A place where you can enthusiastically connect with others or perhaps quietly explore your inner self?
The Chaplain’s Office, located on the third and fourth floors of Hamilton-Willliams Campus Center, is just such a place. New to campus or not, here you’ll find an open door along with plenty of open minds and hearts ready to get to know you and to support your faith journey.
Through our staff and programs, you can:
- nourish your own faith and discover how others live theirs
- discover countless ways to serve those in need
- find inspiration for solving a single problems or changing the world
- enjoy fellowship with others who, like you, are passionate about loving God and neighbor.
Faith-based activities and groups are an easy way to get involved on campus. Why not check out one (or more!) of the following while you’re at OWU:
- Wilderness Ministries
- Catholic Campus Ministries
- Christian Student Fellowship
- Hillel for Jewish Campus Life
- Buddhist and Hindu Faith Exploration & Practices
- Muslim Student Association
- Spring Break Mission Week