We would like to welcome you to Ohio Wesleyan University for your upcoming athletic contest. To make planning for your trip easier, we have provided a list of services and supplies that will be available for your convenience during your visit to the Ohio Wesleyan University Campus.
- The Selby Athletic Training Room is located under the home bleachers on the east side of Selby Stadium.
- The Branch Rickey Athletic Training Room is located on the third floor near the basketball locker rooms.
- The Roy Rike Athletic Training Room is located between the OWU men’s and women’s locker rooms.
- A Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC) will be present at all home contests
- A physician will be in attendance for all football and men’s lacrosse games
- EMS will be on site for all football games
- Emergency equipment will be available at each athletic contest site
- Therapeutic modalities are only available in the Selby Athletic Training Room
- Water and ice will be made available on the sidelines or in the bench area
We will be happy to care for your student-athletes if you do not have an athletic trainer or athletic training student traveling with your team. Please contact us with any special needs your team may have and send a medical kit with supplies for their care. A letter detailing treatment parameters is required for our files for us to utilize therapeutic modalities with your athletes if a Certified Athletic Trainer is not traveling with the team.