The Division of Student Affairs is made up of eleven departments/units that provide support services, resources, and engagement opportunities to students in order to enrich and advance learning in their collegiate journey.
Mission & Vision
- To assist students in successfully completing their academic program.
- To empower students by providing a challenging and supportive environment for personal growth and leadership opportunities.
- To facilitate students’ developmental process of becoming an active and productive adult citizen with a personal mission.
- To challenge our students to strengthen their sense of community and social tolerance locally and globally.
- To address the needs of the whole student in the pursuit of a positive college experience.
- To collaborate with students, faculty, staff and alumni in the establishment and acceptance of values-based community standards.
With the understanding that all members of our Ohio Wesleyan University community will continue to grow and develop, we commit ourselves to an effort of lifelong learning.
Living and Learning Communities
As a residential campus, engagement in residential learning communities is critical to student learning. OWU and the Division of Student Affairs have a strong commitment to advancing the opportunities in residential learning communities.