The Residential Camp fee for 2024 is $745. This covers the student's tuition, classroom supplies, and a t-shirt, along with food and housing for a one-week session.
The Day Camp fee for 2024 is $395. This covers the student's tuition, classroom supplies, and a t-shirt, along with lunch in the cafeteria.
- Fee Payment: Fees are due and payable after the applicant receives notification of acceptance into camp in late-March or the beginning of April. When the acceptance letter is received, the camper and parents complete and return all paperwork, along with the full fee or at least a $150 deposit, to the OWjL Office by April 15, 2024, in order to reserve a place in camp and hold classes.
- Deposit Information: If the $150, or more, deposit is sent to hold a camper's space, final payment arrangements must be made with the OWjL Office by April 15th. The balance of the payment must be received before June 1, 2024 or space in camp will be forfeited.
- Withdrawal from Camp: The last day to withdraw from camp to receive a full refund is May 1, 2024. After this date, a non-refundable fee of $150 will not be refunded.
- Method of Payment: Credit/Debit card online, electronic funds transfer online, personal checks, money orders, cashier's checks, cash (when paying in person at the OWjL Office). No payments can be made over the phone.
- The online payment instructions are provided in the "Information To Keep" that is part of your child's acceptance information. Remember, paying with online check has no fee for you.
- Click here to pay online. For the Camper ID please use campers first name.
Scholarships/Financial Aid (deadline March 1st)
The OWjL Program is fortunate to be able to offer financial assistance to qualified students to help offset program costs. This is possible through the generous contributions of foundations, organizations, community groups and individuals. Each individual student scholarship is based upon demonstrated financial need and typically ranges from 20% - 95% of the OWjL tuition. First consideration for scholarship support will be given to new applicants. Financial aid recipients from previous years are also eligible and encouraged to apply.
Students who receive scholarships are expected to send a thank you note describing their experiences to their sponsor while they are at camp.
A completed financial aid application, along with your supporting documents, must be submitted online, in order to be eligible for a scholarship. You will be able to apply for Financial Aid during the application process.
All financial information provided will be treated confidentially and must be received by March 1st.