The $680 fee for 2022 covers the student’s tuition and classroom supplies along with food and housing for a one-week session. The only other expenses, which are optional to the camper, are for OWjL merchandise and pizza night.
- Fee Payment: Fees are due and payable after the applicant receives notification of acceptance into camp in late-March or the beginning of April. When the acceptance letter is received, the camper and parents complete and returns all paperwork, along with the full fee or at least a $150 deposit, to the OWjL Office by April 22, 2022, in order to reserve a place in camp and hold classes.
- Deposit Information: If the $150, or more, deposit is sent to hold a camper's space, final payment arrangements must be made with the OWjL Office by April 22nd. The balance of the payment must be received before June 1, 2022 or space in camp will be forfeited.
- Withdrawal from Camp: The last day to withdraw from camp to receive a full refund is May 1, 2022. After this date, the $150 deposit will be non-refundable.
- Method of Payment: Credit/Debit card online, electronic funds transfer online, personal checks, money orders, cashier's checks, cash (when paying in person at the OWjL Office). No payments can be made over the phone.
- The online payment instructions are provided in the "Information To Keep" that is part of your child's acceptance information in the OWjL Application portal. Remember, paying with online check has no fee for you.
- Click here to pay online. The Camper ID is the PIN number you used when applying for camp.
Scholarships (deadline March 1st)
The OWjL Program is fortunate to be able to offer financial assistance to qualified students to help offset program costs. This is possible through the generous contributions of foundations, organizations, community groups and individuals. Each individual student scholarship is based upon demonstrated financial need and typically ranges from 20% - 95% of the OWjL tuition ($680 for 2022). First consideration for scholarship support will be given to new applicants; but financial aid recipients from previous years are eligible and encouraged to reapply.
Students who receive financial aid are expected to send a thank you note describing their experiences to their sponsor during the camp week.
A completed financial aid application, along with your supporting documents, must be submitted in order to be eligible for a scholarship. The application will be on the "Household and Child Information" tab in your OWjL Application portal. All financial information provided will be treated confidentially and must be received by March 1st.