The $675 fee for 2019 covers the student’s tuition and classroom supplies along with food and housing for a one-week session. The only other expenses, which are optional to the camper, are for OWjL merchandise and pizza night.
- Fee Payment: Fees are due and payable after the applicant receives notification of acceptance into camp in mid to late March. When the acceptance letter is received, the camper completes and returns all paperwork, along with the full fee or at least a $150 deposit, to the OWjL Office by April 8, 2019, in order to reserve a place in camp and hold classes.
- Deposit Information: If the $150, or more, deposit is sent to hold a camper's space, final payment arrangements must be made with the OWjL Office by April 8th. The balance of the payment must be received before June 1, 2019 or space in camp will be forfeited.
- Withdrawal from Camp: The last day to withdraw from camp to receive a full refund is May 3, 2019. After this date, the $150 deposit will be non-refundable.
- Method of Payment: Credit card online, electronic funds transfer online, personal checks, money orders, cashier's checks, cash (when paying in person at the OWjL Office). No payments can be made over the phone.
- Click here to view or print Credit / Debit Card or Bank Account Transfer payment information/instructions.
- Click here to pay online.
Scholarships (deadline March 1, 2019)
The OWjL Program is fortunate to be able to offer financial assistance to qualified students to help offset program costs. This is possible through the generous contributions of foundations, organizations, community groups and individuals. Each individual student scholarship is based upon demonstrated financial need and typically ranges from 20% - 100% of the OWjL fee ($675 for 2019). First consideration for scholarship support will be given to new applicants; but financial aid recipients from previous years are eligible and encouraged to reapply.
Students who receive financial aid are expected to send a thank-you note to their sponsor during the camp week describing their experiences.
A completed financial aid form, along with your circumstance required documents, must be submitted in order to be eligible for a scholarship. All financial information provided will be treated confidentially and must be received by March 1, 2019.
Online Submission (complete and submit online)
Note: A valid email address is required for registration. OWjL respects your privacy and will not sell or trade information submitted.
- OWjL Financial Aid Application Form (to be completed by parent/guardian)