The participation and support of Ohio Wesleyan alumni have played a substantive role in the Woltemade Center’s growth and success since its inception in 1985. We are gratified by their belief in our program as evidenced by their gifts of time, talent, and treasure.
You’ll find our alumni:
- Working or guest lecturing in Economics and Business Department courses such as Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Finance, and International Economics.
- Helping the Woltemade Center locate internship opportunities for our students, both during the school year and the summer months.
- Presenting special Woltemade Center lectures to the University community; these lectures are part of our co-curricular programming in the areas of management and economics.
- Contributing to the Woltemade Center through annual and endowment gifts.
- Volunteering to serve as mentors.
All alumni are enthusiastically invited to share their expertise with today’s students. The Center is particularly grateful for suggestions or offers of relevant internships.