In limited circumstances, a department may apply for an E permit for a contractor, freelancer, or volunteer who has repeated and ongoing work at the university.

Infrequent visitors to the university should either use visitor parking (except for Admissions spaces) or the sponsoring department should obtain single-use temporary permits.

Students at Ohio Wesleyan are not eligible to receive an "E" permit through a sponsoring department.

The requesting department may fill out the Sponsored Parking Permit Form for review. If a justification is not provided, the form will be rejected. If the form has been completed and you have not received an approval or rejection notice, contact for assistance.



Department Contact Info


Department Of Public Safety
Welch Hall 133
Ohio Wesleyan University
Delaware, OH 43015
P 740-368-2222
F 740-368-3985

Parking Questoins?

Learn more at or email us at