The Office of Accounting manages the overall accounting and treasury service operations of the University. The goal is to serve all customers, students, families, faculty, staff, and vendors, promptly and courteously, by accepting payments, paying vendors, and providing otherwise accurate information to all inquiries. We also strive to safeguard all assets of the University by maintaining complete and accurate records.
- The Accounting Office is open for visitors and customers!
- The Finance/Accounting Office staff members are staggering in office work days.
- The check run is Thursday with checks mailed on Friday.
- An Accounting Office Drop Box is located outside the main door of University Hall Room 018.
- Please use this for check deposits and non-essential paperwork.
- Cashier receipts are sent via campus mail and confirmation for all other paperwork is sent through email.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Audited Financial Statements
- Campus Store Accounting
- Endowment Accounting
- General Ledger Transactions
- Grant Reporting
- Perkins and University Loans to Students
- Tax Reporting