The Office of Risk Management and Insurance provides a comprehensive risk management program that contributes to the health, safety, and protection of Ohio Wesleyan University’s employees, students, and visitors. Its mission is to protect the University’s physical and financial resources as well as to provide a safe, healthy environment for everyone who visits the OWU campus.
The success of the Office’s programs, policies, and procedures depend on the active support of all members of the OWU community.
When to Contact Us
- For documents related to insurance including auto insurance cards, certificates of insurance, and insurance policies
- For questions about current policies and what is covered
- When entering into a contract or agreement
- When hosting an event where alcohol will be served
- When reporting a claim for a loss experienced on university property or while driving a university/rental vehicle on university business
- Any time you are not sure about the potential risks associated with an activity or event