The student mail room is conveniently located in the basement of the Hamilton Williams Campus Center (40 Rowland Ave.), right next to the bookstore. Students can pick up all mail and packages at this location.
Hours: 11:30 to 3:30 PM Monday through Friday
Proper Address for All Mail and Packages
OWU Box #
40 Rowland Ave.
Ohio Wesleyan University
Delaware, OH 43015
Look up a student's mailbox number in our Students Directory.
First Class mail and packages are forwarded after you have graduated or left the university, if you provide a forwarding address before you leave.
- Notify the Student Mail Room in person, with your name, ID#, and box#.
- There is a $15 fee.
- All packages, including Express delivery are handled from this mail room
- Your will receive an e-mail when you have received a package. It will provide you a tracking number that you will need when picking up the package.
- Students must show some form of identification to pick up their packages. Acceptable ID's include OWU ID, driver's license, state ID, or passport.
- If you are unable to pick up a package during our hours you may send an email to the student mail room giving authorization for someone else to pick it up for you. They will need to provide identification for this pick up.
Change of Address
- Fill out a Change of Address form available at the student mail room
- Be sure to hand in the form in person
For Amazon purchases and convenient package pickup at no additional cost*, there is an Amazon Locker on the first floor of Hamilton-Williams Campus Center, as well as one in Smith Hall.
To use our Amazon Lockers, add them to your Amazon address book by searching for Locker JOELLE (HWCC) or Locker WILLIS (Smith Hall) at www.amazon.com/ulp. Then select one of them as your delivery address at checkout. You'll get an email with a unique code when your package is ready for pickup at the Locker. When you arrive to collect your package, enter your pickup code or scan the barcode using the scanner and follow the instructions on the screen.
All packages delivered to Amazon Locker locations must be picked up within three days. If you are unable to collect your package within this timeframe, it will be returned for a refund. Any questions or concerns about your packages or the Amazon locker should be directed to Amazon Customer Service (1-888-280-4331.)
*Standard shipping or free Prime shipping rates apply. Amazon Locker can only be used for eligible items ordered at Amazon.com.
Please note that packages delivered to the Amazon lockers are available immediately after delivery. Packages delivered to the OWU mail room may take up to 24 hours to process.