To improve the health and quality of life of all OWU employees by empowering them to strive toward physical, mental, emotional, and social well-being through a lifelong commitment to wellness.
Wellness Expo - August 28, 2019 from 11 AM to 1 PM @ HWCC, Benes Rooms
11AM - Keynote Speaker
- Speaker - Zonya Foco, RDN, Author and Television Personality
"Staying Healthy in a Culture That's ANYTHING But!"
Noon - Visit Expo Vendors and Exhibits
- Apta Healthcare with McGohan Brabender & Associates
- Airrosti - Pain Management
- AVI Fresh - Food Service, Healthy Samples
- Delaware Farmer's Market
- Delaware Parks & Recreation
- Fleet Feet & Front Runner Shoes
- Heartfulness Institute - Meditation
- OWU - FitOWU Program Information & Demonstration
- OWU Nutrition Program Information & Healthy Samples
- Pathways Financial Credit Union - Banking & HSA
- Southeast Healthcare Services - Mental Health Agency
- Tranquility Salt Cave
- Walking Club - Step Challenge - 5K - Labyrinth Information
- Zonya Foco, RDN, Nutritionist & Author - "Eat Real" Cookbook, etc.
12:30PM - Prize Drawing
Calendar of Events
- August 28, 2018 - Wellness Expo @ HWCC Benes Rooms, 11AM-1PM
- September 27, 2018 - Delaware Health, Flu Shots & Bio-metric Screenings
- Step Challenge - Summer
Coming Soon ...
- Employee Field Day, Casual 5K, Walking Club, Labyrinth Instruction, Heartful Meditation
- Elizabeth Foos, Human Resources Generalist
- Dr. Andrew Busch, Ed.D, Associate Professor of HHK
- Dr. Liz Nix, RDN, Assistant Professor of Nutrition
- Andriel Doolittle, Head Coach, Women's Varsity Crew
- Taylor Stevens ’20, HHK Student Representative
- Lindsay Mauter, Associate Director and Project Manager, Communications
- Jennifer Seely, Senior Accountant, Operations
- Doris Lu, Systems Analyst
- Michael Taylor, Assistant Athletic Director
- Marsha Tilden, Student Health Services - Ohio Health
- Dina Daltorio, Assistant Director of Student Involvement
Healthy Recipe Exchange
Submit a “Healthie”
Do you have a great picture of yourself doing something healthie?
(walking, taking the stairs, eating a salad, cycling, 5K)
If so, submit your picture to email@example.com with “healthie” in the subject line and we will post your “heathie” in the section below.