Ohio Wesleyan is accepting applications for the following positions. Please note that materials are accepted only for posted positions. Click the job title to see more information and begin the application process.
- Assistant Professor of Africana, Gender, and Identity Studies (Search # 2021-0021)
- Assistant Professor of Applied Theatre (Search # 2021-0031)
- Assistant Professor of Fine Arts (Search # 2021-0026)
- Assistant Professor of Computer Science (Search # 2021-0022)
- Assistant Professor of Economics (Search # 2021-0023)
- Assistant Professor of Education (Search # 2021-0024)
- Assistant Professor of English (Search # 2021-0025)
- Assistant Professor of Mathematics (Search # 2021-0027)
- Assistant Professor of Physics (Search # 2021-0028)
- Assistant Professor of Psychology (Search # 2021-0029)
- Assistant Professor of Theatre Studies (Search # 2021-0030)
- Academic Affairs Administrative Assistant
- Administrative Director of Woltemade Center
- Part-Time Bus Driver
- Public Safety Officer (Full-Time)
- Public Safety Officer (Part-Time)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ohio Wesleyan University is a private liberal arts college located 20 miles north of Columbus in Delaware, Ohio. OWU is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment and welcomes applications from all. OWU celebrates diversity and does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, religion, color, culture, national origin, sex and/or sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and/or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, economic barriers, or any other legally protected factor. OWU is an equal opportunity institution and has a strong commitment to supporting diversity, equity, and inclusion. Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
If you are concerned about discrimination on the basis of sex, gender, gender identity or expression, and sexual orientation or have questions about the application of Title IX at Ohio Wesleyan University, please contact the University’s Title IX Coordinator or Deputies:
|Title IX Coordinator
|Deputy Title IX Coordinator
Jess Ettell Irvine
HWCC Room 225
|Deputy Title IX Coordinator
Ohio Wesleyan conducts background checks for all new hire faculty and staff positions and certain student positions. Background checks also are conducted on former employees who return to work in specified occupations at Ohio Wesleyan if the separation exceeds 30 days.
Ohio Wesleyan also complies with the Fair Credit Reporting Act, which regulates the use of information gathered by consumer reporting agencies and which may determine an individual’s eligibility for employment.
Office of Human Resources
This office has been designated to handle inquiries regarding other discrimination concerns or complaints. If you have questions or concerns, please contact:
Interim Director of Human Resources
firstname.lastname@example.org | 740-368-3327