Welcome to the OWU transportation website. We are excited to offer the campus community a brand new vehicle fleet with enhanced vehicle choices that can be more effectively tailored to the individual needs of your off-campus trip.
In addition to a new fleet, we have implemented several new policies and improved procedures for:
- Reserving vehicles through BishopBuy
- Checking out and returning vehicles
- Ensuring that drivers are properly insured and trained to operate University vehicles
- Provide better guidelines for dealing with problems that may arise during a trip.
Here are several useful links:
- New vehicle policy and current rental rates: Coming Soon!
- Vehicle reservations in BishopBuy: BishopBuy Site Link
- Click on the Motor Pool Reservation sticker toward the bottom of the page. One form must be completed for each van reservation.
- Group Travel Form Group Travel Form
- Complete & bring to Motor Pool when picking up vehicle.
- Motor Vehicle Report (MRV) form: MVR Form
- This is necessary to become a registered driver. Only registered drivers will be able to drive University vehicles.
We hope you enjoy the new fleet. If you have any questions regarding the new policies and procedures, please contact the motor pool at 740-368-3422 or email@example.com. Safe Travels.