If you are interested in any of these positions, please contact Ms. Carolyn Lammert, Part-Time Internship Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Internship and Full Time Opportunities
New! SocialVentures Summer 2018 Internship (Central, Ohio): SocialVentures seeks a paid intern to help support the mission of advancing remarkably good businesses—businesses that intentionally integrate social impact as a non-negotiable component of their business model. This position includes collecting and managing social impact information and other data for the 2018 State of Social Enterprise Report and for the social impact profiles of the 100+ social enterprises listed in its online Marketplace. This is an exciting opportunity to interact directly with dozens of social enterprises to document and publicize their progress and impact in the Central Ohio region.
Job Description The successful candidate will be responsible for collecting, compiling, and reporting data on the impact of SocialVentures and of the multitude of players in the social enterprise ecosystem of Central Ohio. The intern will compile data for the 2018 State of Social Enterprise in Central Ohio report and collect and update profile data for the social enterprises listed in the Marketplace, including identifying and researching new social enterprises.
- Assist with updating existing Marketplace profiles for area social enterprises;
- Deliver informational cards to area businesses as requested;
- Research and compile data for the 2018 State of Social Enterprise in Central Ohio report;
- Work with SV staff and partners on the social impact validation project with the Better Business Bureau and Measurement Resources Company, including training social enterprises on impact measures and maintaining a database of results; and
- Assist in identifying new social enterprises in Central Ohio.
This part-time position will require 20 hours per week starting in May 2018, and ending in August 2018. The start and end dates can be flexible based on the candidate’s availability. Fulltime hours are available if candidate is interested and available.
Compensation will be $13 per hour and will be paid bi-weekly.
The selected individual will need to provide his/her own laptop computer, internet access and have access to transportation. All work will take place in Columbus, Ohio, and the surrounding 11-county area. All deliverables will be the property of SocialVentures. Intern Summer 2018 SocialVentures February 2018
Qualifications: Energized to be part of a young organization and who finds it exciting to support the integration of social impact with start-up entrepreneurship. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is curious and adaptable with a high level of business, quantitative, and communicative literacy, and who will contribute a unique perspective to the organization. Qualifications and experience: • A strong understanding of business principles, particularly with non-profit and start-up entities, though completion of specific business coursework is not required; • The ability to describe business impacts and to understand the needs of social entrepreneurs; • Collaborative, team-oriented skills; • Strong networking skills to identify new social enterprises, connect with social entrepreneurs, and collaborate with local business experts; • Facility with WordPress, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, GoogleDocs, Facebook, and Twitter; • Ability to manage a website is welcome but not required; and • This position is open to undergraduate and graduate students.
New! MT Technologies (Cleveland, Toledo, Columbus) Sales Representatives and 2-3 Interns At MT Business Technologies, we understand that your business has mission critical work, and you depend on your office equipment to keep your work flowing and your customers satisfied. We're here to make sure you and your equipment stay online. We specialize in helping our clients:
- Improve workplace productivity
- Reduce the cost of document creation distribution, replication and retention
- Manage material costs
- Maximize their return on investment
To ensure that our clients are equipped with the best products available, we only carry top tier printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines, as well as all-in-one devices. Additionally, our robust array of products offer dependable digital solutions that fit your specific needs and meet your ongoing demands.
Through an unbeatable selection of exceptional products and services, we deliver for you so you can deliver for your clients.
New! Guru Graphix (Columbus, Ohio) I'm looking for someone as soon as possible to be able to assist/shadow me, who is capable of doing design (Adobe CS) as well as graphic production work. Ideally, this person would have knowledge of social media marketing as well, which is the primary advertising venue for Guru Graphix.
UPDATED! Greif (Delaware, Ohio) Summer Internships; Greif is a world leader in industrial packaging products and services. We produce steel, plastic, fiber, flexible and corrugated containers, packaging accessories and containerboard, and provide blending, filling and packaging services for a wide range of industries. We also manage acreage in the United States. With more than 200 operating locations in more than 50 countries, Greif is positioned to serve global as well as regional customers. (All Economics Department Majors are eligible to apply) Seeking Interns for the following positions:
- Financial Reporting
- Business Shared Services
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) Financial Institution Specialist (Multiple Locations)
As one of the nation’s premier financial regulatory agencies, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) offers unlimited opportunities for career advancement. Our mission is to maintain stability and public confidence in the U.S. financial system by insuring deposits, examining and supervising financial institutions, and managing receiverships. FDIC employees combine in-depth expertise on finance and banking operations with a commitment to public service. The FDIC is recognized as an employer of choice because of the importance of its mission and its outstanding pay and benefits, employee training and development opportunities, commitment to diversity, and work-life balance. Position Title: Financial Institution Specialist (Trainee)
Locations: Approximately 150 positions to be filled annually at multiple locations (see reverse side for the locations being filled under this announcement)
Duration: Three to four-year training program leading to professional certification
Compensation: Starting salaries range from $55,422 to $75,660 per annum, depending on location, with regular salary increases and an excellent vacation and benefits package.
Position Description: This is an entry-level trainee position with the FDIC, one of the nation's premier bank regulatory agencies. Financial Institution Specialist (FIS) positions are located at 85 FDIC office locations throughout the U.S. Successful applicants are placed in a 3-4 year training program leading to professional certification as a commissioned Financial Institution Examiner or Resolutions and Receivership Specialist. The program includes both formal classroom and on-the-job training, and every participant is assigned an individual coach or mentor. Participants receive regular grade and pay increases during the program as they complete established training benchmarks. During the first year of the program, participants perform rotational assignments to become familiar with the Corporation’s major business functions. They are then placed in one of three disciplines to complete the requirements for a commission: (1) Risk Management (to evaluate the financial condition of insured institutions); (2) Compliance/Consumer Protection (to ensure compliance with fair lending, consumer protection, and community reinvestment statutes and regulations); or (3) Resolutions/Receivership Management (to oversee the closure of failed financial institutions and management of the ensuing receiverships). FISs typically work in teams and often must travel extensively to conduct on-site exams or close failed banks. They assess financial institutions to determine whether the institutions are following safe and sound banking practices, maintaining effective internal controls and procedures, managing their institutions effectively, and complying with all applicable laws and regulations, including those relating to consumer protection, privacy, community reinvestment, and fair lending. They also participate in activities related to the closing and sale of failing financial institutions and the management of the ensuing receivership, including the management and disposition of failed bank assets. The FDIC seeks applicants with strong analytical and quantitative skills, knowledge of the basic principles of accounting and finance, the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, the ability to work both independently and in teams, and an interest in public service.
CORPORATE EMPLOYEE PROGRAM Minimum Educational and Other Requirements: 1. U. S. citizenship. 2. Completion of an undergraduate or graduate degree at an accredited college or university with a major in business administration, banking, finance, economics, accounting, marketing, or a related field (including mathematics and statistics) within 2 years* of the date of application or by December 31, 2018; and fulfillment of specified requirements for Superior Academic Achievement as an undergraduate or completion of at least one year of study at the graduate level. *Preference eligible veterans who are precluded from applying to the Recent Graduates program during their 2-year eligibility period due to military service obligations will have their eligibility period extended to apply for open positions upon release/discharge. 3. Completion of at least 24 semester hours (or equivalent) of undergraduate and/or graduate coursework in economics, accounting, finance, business administration, mathematics, statistics, or marketing, including at least 6 semester hours (or equivalent) of accounting coursework, at an accredited college or university. 4. Successful completion of an automated writing assessment, which is provided to applicants after the application period closes. How to Apply: If you are interested, apply online at the following website by February 16, 2018: www.fdic.gov/about/jobs/FutureCareers.html The best qualified applicants will be invited to Washington, DC, for interviews at FDIC expense during the week of April 9-14, 2018. For More Information: Please contact our CEP Hotline at (703) 562-2207 or CEPHRB@FDIC.GOV www.fdic.gov/about/jobs Available Locations: Applicants may apply for consideration at up to three of the following locations (if more than one location is selected, applicants are required to designate locations in order of preference): Albuquerque, NM Appleton, WI Baton Rouge, LA Billings, MT Champaign, IL Charleston (Scott Depot), WV Chicago (Downers Grove), IL Columbia, SC Columbus, OH Dallas, TX Eau Claire, WI Elizabethtown, KY Fargo, ND Grand Rapids, MI Hartford (Rocky Hill), CT Hopkinsville, KY Houston, TX Jackson, MS Knoxville, TN New York, NY Phoenix, AZ Raleigh, NC San Juan, PR Shreveport, LA Sioux City, IA Springfield, IL Springfield, MO Tampa, FL
The Lake Erie Crushers (Avon, OH) Summer 2018 Internships, As a Lake Erie Crushers intern you will have the opportunity to experience and partake in all aspects of how a professional baseball team operates. Interns can gather practical work experience in all aspects of professional sports including, but not limited to: Marketing / Promotions Stadium Operations Ticketing Corporate Client Management Financial Management Special Projects. This is an unpaid internship, and no housing is provided. College credit can be awarded for completion of this internship.
Radio Broadcasting InternOH - Avon, OHSeasonalThe Lake Erie Crushers are looking for interns for the 2018 summer baseball season (May 2018-September 2018. As a Lake Erie Crushers’ intern you will be given the opportunity to experience and partake in the broadcasting aspect of how a professional baseball team operates.
Video Intern OH - Avon, OHInternshipVideo Production Internship: We are looking for an intern interested in videography and video editing for the 2018 season. The position is unpaid, however academic credit is required to qualify for the program. Opportunities: • Experience the creation of news-style video
Photography Intern OH - Avon, OHInternshipPhotography Intern – We are looking for an outgoing and enthusiastic intern candidate interested in photography for the 2018 season. The position is unpaid, however academic credit is required for this position. This position would run from May to August/September.
General Intern OH - Avon, OHInternshipThe Lake Erie Crushers, located in Avon, Ohio, are looking for interns for the 2018 season. As a Lake Erie Crushers intern you will have the opportunity to experience and partake in all aspects of how a professional baseball team operates. Interns can gather practical experience in all aspects of pr.
Food & Beverage Intern OH - Avon, OHInternshipFood & Bev Internship: The Lake Erie Crushers, located in Avon, OH, are looking for Food & Beverage Interns for the 2018 summer baseball season (May 2018--August 2018).The Crushers are seeking students, who are passionate about working in the Hospitality and / or Sports industry.
Finance Intern OH - Avon, OH InternshipFinance Internship: The Lake Erie Crushers are searching for a Summer Intern in our Finance Department for the 2018 Baseball season. The right candidate will have a basic understanding of financial principles, strong computer skills, particularly in Excel, and be available to attend games sc...
Cash Manager OH - Avon, OHSeasonalThe Lake Erie Crushers are searching for a Financial Assistant / Cash Manager for the 2018 Baseball season. The right candidate will have a basic understanding of financial principles, strong computer skills, particularly in Excel, and be available to work nights and weekends.
Honda of America Founded in 1948 in Hamamatsu, Japan, Honda opened its first U.S. storefront in Los Angeles, CA, in 1959. What began as a nimble operation with eight industrious associates would quickly grow to astounding heights.
For nearly four decades Honda has challenged to exceed government requirements – as the first automaker to meet the Clean Air Act standards in the 1970s, then demonstrating low-emissions vehicle technology that led the state of California to adopt new, more stringent emissions regulations. Through it all, our goal never changed: create a safer, smarter world in which people experience the joy of mobility. Please apply online at https://www.honda.com/careers/find-a-job and forward resume to email@example.com
Honda Internship/Co-Op Opportunities:
Candidate will be responsible for supporting the Human Resources department as well as the Organizational Development department. The role will include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Assist with employment pre-screens, interviews, candidate tracking, sourcing and reporting.
- Observe and support student and full-time recruiting initiatives.
- Start and finish various projects related to student program and associate level process improvements.
- Update existing recruiting process manual and policies.
- Participate in division wide events (Take Your Child To Work Day, STEM, etc.).
- Additional administrative duties as necessary.
- Relocation/Housing Assistance (residence must be more than 75 miles away.
- Candidate will gain exposure utilizing Taleo, and PeopleSoft Database systems.
Qualifications: Candidate must be considered a Sophomore level pursuing a four year or Master's level degree in Human Resources with a minimum GPA of 3.0. Effective oral and written communication skills are required. High computer proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint desired. Willingness to travel up to 5% throughout duration of assignment.
The following are general job responsibilities for an internship position in the Finance department of Honda R&D Americas, Inc. (HRA):
- Responsible for completing tasks related to the monthly/quarterly closing of the general ledger which will involve but not be limited too :
- Creation and entry of monthly journal entries.
- Reconciliation of assigned general ledger account balances with supporting detail.
- Provide monthly analysis on account balance fluctuations.
- Creation of monthly reporting provided to HRA Senior Finance Management.
- Maintaining documents retained from monthly close process.
- Creation of schedules for quarterly reporting provided to HRA’s outside auditors and parent company, Honda R &D and Honda Motor, Ltd.
- Other miscellaneous projects related to closed based upon request s from HRA’s Finance Management, Honda R & D, Honda Motor, and HRA’s outside auditors.
- Projects assigned by Finance Management
- Current projects an intern could be assigned to support include:
- Implementation of new Leasing Standards
- Implementation of an IFRS based General Ledger
- Implementation of a new Global Chart of Accounts
- Update of current SAP Financial System
The roles and responsibilities are continuing to evolve as new and improved methods are developed and implemented. This position is meant to be a fully functional position at HRA. This means that the Co-op will be expected and counted on to participate as if they were a “regular” HRA associate. Any person considering this position must have a strong desire to learn and equally strong work ethic. Most of the concepts that exist at HRA are based on the concepts learned in the classroom but will have many additional twists beyond those traditionally taught in school. This position can have overtime associated with it and can be expected to be between 3 to 10/hrs per week, with heavier emphasis being placed at the end of each month and quarter.
Qualifications: Candidate must be enrolled in a Bachelor's degree program in Business, Accounting/Finance or related field (Freshman year completed). Possess a minimum GPA of 3.0 or above. Sufficient PC Skills (Microsoft Office), specifically in the area of Excel. The ability to communicate effectively with excellent organization and time management skills are required.
This job description reflects potential openings for the Summer 2018 Co-op/Internship Session (May-August). This is a general job description and represents multiple openings in various departments. Honda offers both single and multi-semester co-ops and internships. College students must apply to the requisition pertaining to their major and semester of interest. Accounting/Finance co-op opportunities typically exist in the following areas, projects may include:
- Corporate Tax Accounting- Assist with property tax, sales and income tax compliance, tax research, and project support. Preparation of corporate personal property tax returns for various states/jurisdictions. Preparation of corporate sales and use tax returns for various states. Preparation of corporate federal income tax return; including the analysis and completion of various book/tax adjustments. Completion of federal, AMT and ACE depreciation schedules in support of federal income tax return. Assist with financial statement reporting of income taxes at quarter-end. Conduct/support tax research as needed.
- Required: • Effective oral and written communication skills. • Customer service and interpersonal skills. • Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point). • Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Desired: • Accounting/Finance/Business specific coursework. • General understanding of manufacturing environment.
- Class Status: Sophomore (by credit hour) or above
- Term: Minimum of 10 weeks required at 40 hours per week
- Degree: Candidate must be enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree program studying Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field.
Location: (Positions could be located at the following)
- Anna, OH (45 minutes north of Dayton, OH)
- Marysville, OH (45 minutes northwest of Columbus, OH)
- East Liberty, OH (55 minutes northwest of Columbus, OH)
- Russells Point, OH (30 minutes northwest of Marysville, OH)
- Greensburg, IN
Supply Chain Management, Purchasing, or Operations Management co-op opportunities typically exist in the following areas, projects may include:
Cost Planning: Create cost management databases and analysis tools using Microsoft Excel and Access. Prepare Request-for-Quotes (RFQs) for submission to suppliers, analyzing quotes for accuracy, cost comparisons to standards and targets. Support North American Cost Planning buyers with preparation for supplier meetings & negotiations. Part Cost/Transport Cost analysis and research. Conduct research and prepare for presentations of long-term commodity strategies. New supplier research including supplier visits for the purpose of auditing supplier capabilities.
Purchasing: Expediting materials and Match exception resolution. Customer service and production support (spare part issue resolution). Can also include project evaluations, bid meetings and midterm project theme activities.
- Required: Basic Business coursework
- Desired: Supply Chain Management, Purchasing or Engineering classes.
- Class Status: Sophomore (by credit hour) or above
- Term: Minimum of 10 weeks required at 40 hours per week
- Degree: Candidate must be enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree program studying Purchasing, Supply Chain, Operations Management, or related field.
Location: (Positions could be located at the following)
- Anna, OH (45 minutes north of Dayton, OH)
- Marysville, OH (45 minutes northwest of Columbus, OH)
- East Liberty, OH (55 minutes northwest of Columbus, OH)
- Russells Point, OH (30 minutes northwest of Marysville, OH)
- Greensburg, IN
Nokia, Customer Project Manager, A global technology leader at the heart of our connected world powered by the research and innovation of Nokia Bell Labs, we serve communications service providers, governments, large enterprises and consumers, with the industry’s most complete, end-to-end portfolio of products, services and licensing. From the enabling infrastructure for 5G and the Internet of Things, to emerging applications in virtual reality and digital health, we are shaping the future of technology to transform the human experience. A truly global company, we are 160 nationalities working in more than 100 countries.
- Accountable for executing project delivery for the applicable part of the project scope
- Main responsibility to ensure operational continuity and smooth execution by implementing proactive delivery management practices
- Ensures services delivery management based on PMI principles and in full alignment with Nokia MoM and applicable BL guidelines
Summary of key activities:
- Continuous Project Management Planning and implementation of the Project Management Plan
- Scheduling, forecasting and progress tracking
- Controlling and optimizing services delivery performance (operational KPIs i.e. SLA, time, scope, quality)
- Co-ordinating the people involved in services delivery
Key Performance Indicators:
- Operational non-financial KPIs (e.g. acceptance metrics)
Continuous Project Management Planning and implementation of the Project Management Plan**
- Contributes to the customization of global e2e operational processes to project requirements (e.g. network operations processes, supply chain process, logistics processes, acceptance process etc.) and ensures it is aligned with Nokia MoO
- Contributes proactively to Project Management and Delivery Processes Planning to reflect the changing environment
- Responsible for communication of Project Management Plan* and related processes to the relevant stakeholders
- Contributing to achieving the project targets set in the PTA** to for the applicable part(s)
Scheduling, forecasting and progress tracking
- Ensures that services delivery management relies on fact based and verified schedules and forecasts (or the applicable part of the project scope), including e.g.
- Collects actual services delivery performance information and compares actual performance with baseline(s)
- Determines the causes to any perceived deviation
- Collects information to provide latest estimates to completion
- Implements proactive re-planning to keep the services delivery on the course
- Ensures that schedules and forecasts are kept up to date and communicated to relevant stakeholders
- Ensures that constraints and risks are managed successfully
Controlling and optimizing services delivery performance (operational KPIs i.e. SLA, time, scope, quality)
- Controlling, reporting and optimizing services delivery* in alignment with relevant Project Management processes e.g. time management, cost management, scope management, quality etc. Is responsible of e.g.
- Providing sufficient operational visibility to relevant stakeholders (e.g. PBM, PMO, Customer) through specific tools
- Monitors and controls services delivery with operational KPIs
- Participation to periodic reviews e.g. Review Meetings
- Coordinates services delivery related operational tasks, e.g.
- Managing issues
- Tracking the status
Co-ordinating the people involved in services delivery
- Co-ordinating relevant stakeholders, e.g.
- external partners (e.g. subcontractors, contractors, 3rd party)**
- project teams
- Setting up and maintaining clear and effective internal and external communication within the relevant project stakeholders (e.g. customer and project teams)
Universal Pay, Digital Marketing/Content writer
Universal Pay is looking for an Intern that is an excellent writer / content marketer for social media marketing. To build brand recognition and authority in the payment space serving emerging markets in the cannabis oil space and crypto currency markets.
Worthington Industries, (Worthington, OH) Internship Opportunities / Entry Level Rotational Program: Worthington Industries is a global, diversified, metals manufacturing company. For 60 years, we have been North American’s premier, value-added steel processor, providing customers with wide ranging capabilities, products and services for a variety of markets including automotive, construction and agriculture. Worthington puts people first. Since its founding in 1955, Worthington has operated on a philosophy rooted in the Golden Rule, which serves as the basis for an unwavering commitment to the customer, supplier and shareholder, and as the Company’s foundation for one of the strongest employee-employer partnerships in American industry.
- Internship Opportunities: Internal Audit, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Sales, Communications, Computer Science, Human Resources, Learning & Development, Transformation and Supply Chain
- Part Time Internship – Begins Now: Credit Intern, Finance Intern
- WIRED Entry Level Rotational Program
Skylight Financial (Interns and Full Time) (Cleveland, Columbus, Toledo, Cincinnati) Skylight Financial Group’s much sought after summer intern program will not only offer you an intensive hands-on learning experience but the opportunity to meet great people and learn from among the best in the business. It will be challenging and engaging so we are looking for ambitious, entrepreneurial students who like helping people. Ultimately, our goal is for you to begin a career with Skylight upon graduation. Our intern program runs over the summer, so if you are a junior, moving into your senior year in college, we’d love to hear from you.
Here’s a look at the key highlights of the program:
- You will be encouraged to operate independently and as part of a team. This provides a real world experience and gives you a solid footing to develop your own successful financial planning practice
- You will be carefully paired with our most successful senior financial planners who will provide coaching and mentoring
- You will study and pass Life & Health Insurance License
- The internship provides a great opportunity to start building your practice and cultivate relationships
- Over the course of the summer, you will be compensated and expected to work full-time in line with the senior planner with whom you are paired
The Pension Design Group, Winter Intern 10-15 hours per week (Worthington, Ohio)Since 2003 The Pension Design Group has been a trusted employee benefit consulting firm, located in Central Ohio. We have the experience and ability to administer all types of qualified retirement plans, including Cash Balance Pension Plans. We are committed to providing optimal customer service to our clients by providing a dedicated administrator and administrative assistant, to ensure timely and accurate results.
- Data entry
- Report Binding
- Other duties as needed
- Sophomore, Junior or Senior Status
- Accounting, Finance or Economics Major preferred
** Potential for full time hours for summer 2018
AXA Advisors is a leader in helping individuals and businesses address their financial goals through financial strategies, investment services and risk management. We have more than 40 branches across the country employing approximately 5,000 financial professionals. AXA Advisors is an equal opportunity employer committed to a workplace that is diverse, inclusive and merit-based. We’re looking for highly motivated, achievement-driven individuals who want the opportunity to establish and grow a financial services practice with the support and strength of one of the nation’s leading financial services firms. As an AXA Advisors financial professional, you’ll be part of a recognized, respected company that offers:
- High earnings potential and comprehensive benefits
- Training, support and hands-on management
- Advancement/management opportunities
Our work environment is fast-paced, energetic and enthusiastic. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset and are not looking for just a job, then this is the place for you.
- Analyze financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies, products and services to help clients meet their financial objectives.
- Provide information/education to clients about the purpose and details of financial products, services and strategies.
- Build and maintain client base, keep client plans up-to-date and acquire new clients on an ongoing basis.
- Contact clients periodically to determine if there have been changes in their financial status.
- Provide knowledgeable, objective financial guidance and customized strategies to consumer segments that demand high quality service
- Results-driven, highly motivated, self-starter who possesses integrity, a strong work ethic and the desire to help others plan for and protect their financial futures.
- Team player who possesses excellent interpersonal skills and communication abilities, with a high degree of self-confidence.
- Ability to draw upon past/present experiences and acquaintances to develop markets and build upon them to sustain long-term relationships.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- A four-year college degree is preferred and relevant professional FINRA securities registrations are a plus. If you do not have the following, you will be required to attain them, under the sponsorship(1) of AXA Advisors: state life and health licenses, FINRA Series 7 and 66 registrations.
- MBA, JD, CFP®, CPA or ChFC, a plus.
Federal Reserve Bank Cleveland (Cleveland, OH) The Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland is one of 12 Reserve Banks that together with the Board of Governors in Washington DC, comprise the Federal Reserve System. As the US central bank, the Fed formulates and implements monetary policy, provides payment services to commercial banks and the US government, and supervises banking institutions. Contrary to common misperception, the Cleveland Fed’s employees are not government employees. The Federal Reserve is an independent entity within government. It is not owned by anyone and is not a private, profit-making institution.
Recruiting for the following positions:
- 2018 Summer Intern – Economics Research
- 2018 Summer Intern – Accounting / Finance
- 2018 Summer Intern - Business Support
- 2018 Summer Intern – Community Development
Service Before Leadership, (Content Marketing Intern/ Assistant, pt, flexible, remotely) I am ... a pathfinder, educational innovator, & freedom focused entrepreneur who serves small / mid-sized businesses, families, individuals, and faith institutions: helping them understand the key differences between education and schooling which aids them in living a more successful and significant life in all areas. Responsibilities: following up with contacts, update contact files, assist with event planning and participation, updating social media sites, Qualifications: Strong communication skills, experience with social media platforms, Interest in marketing, transportation needed ** Many networking and mentoring opportunities available. (This internship is unpaid)
All That, (Columbus, Ohio) Marketing Intern (2) All THAT is looking for two interns to help execute marketing communications tactics. Duties may include:
- Develop a social media & Digital Marketing Strategy
- Build buzz/awareness for ALL THAT, promote their ongoing programs and how they help youth, create a community for the students who are part of the ALL THAT programs, and recruit additional volunteers as well as donors.
- Creating an Open House event to promote the afterschool activities and programs
- Promoting media releases about events
- Making regular posts on the Facebook page in addition to posting about the goals of ALL THAT,
- Creating a calendar of upcoming events and programs – how students can join, how volunteers can become involved, and how the community can support ALL THAT and the programs.
- Create a new, annual Open House event
- An intern can oversee social media and make updates to the website. ALL THAT would like the intern to create daily posts talking about the following:
- Open House event (When, Where, Why, etc)
- How students can get involved in the programs
- How people in the community can volunteer & donate
- The main goals of ALL THAT
- How ALL THAT works with their partners
- The programs that are offered
- Add a blog to the website to attract new “likes and stakeholders”. This includes posting the blog updates to Facebook, Twitter via a post and then linking the Facebook, Twitter post to the ALL THAT website, where the blog is located. This will also increase traffic and the amount of visits to both the social media pages and the website.
- Assist with the use of multi-channel tactics via cross-channel campaigns
- Branding basics – color palate, voice & tone, fonts, imagery (photo release use)
- Website – branding, working images, more links to go deeper, drop downs for About Us, Programs, The Family (the kids and their families/friends & staff & Board), Donate Today, Volunteer, Events, Partners (schools, detention center, funders, community organizations)
- Social media & Digital marketing (see special section)
- Email (strength of database)
- Direct mail (strength of database)
- Identify ALL THAT’s USP (Unique Selling Proposition – what differentiates ALL THAT from other similar organizations … those working with youth in areas/cities/neighborhoods with similar demographics)
- Create messaging that is relevant (to each audience) and compelling (enough to lead that audience to the action you want them to take, be it volunteering, donating time, space, items or dollars)
- Develop content (blog, articles, infographics, to assist with inbound marketing; cross-channel campaigns direct traffic to website; become seen as influential; become subject matter experts – all of this entices community leaders and potential partners to get involved with ALL THAT, which builds awareness and can increase donation and grant revenues
- Create a LinkedIn page for ALL THAT to approach and recruit potential volunteers, additional board members and potential future donors.
- Locate professionals in the community who have expressed their interest in volunteer opportunities and becoming board members and contact via LinkedIn.
The Strand: Social Media Intern (1 position) Marketing Intern (1 Position) (Delaware, OH) unpaid 10 hrs. per week each beginning Fall 2017: On April 10, 1916, the Strand Theatre was opened by proprietor Henry Bieberson Jr in the New York Cash Store building. We have been showing movies continually ever since! In January of 1936, the Strand was purchased by Schine Theatres out of Gloversville, NY and was part of that chain of movie theatres until 1971. Schine manager George Johnson and his wife Cindy bought the single screen theater. Under the Johnson's, the Strand grew from one screen to three screens. In 1982, the second screen was opened in the adjoining storefront to the left of the original lobby. In 1986, the balcony was closed and reconstructed to form the third screen. The Johnson's owned the Strand until retiring in 1994, when Cathy and Jerry Amato took over the helm. In 2002 Ohio Wesleyan University took ownership and helped create the Strand Theatre and Cultural Arts Association, a 501 (c) 3 Non-profit board that currently owns the Strand.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Social Media, Designing Monthly Newsletter, Assistance with Event Planning and Assistance with implementation and development of upcoming programs and procedures
QUALIFICATIONS: Experience with Social Media, Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills, Organizational Skills, Ability to be Flexible, Must be able to work well with a diverse group of people, must be comfortable thinking in both strategic and tactical terms, Experience with Event Planning a plus
Quantum Health Patient Services Representative (Worthington, Ohio) Patient Services Representative
Quantum Health is one of the Best Places to Work in Columbus and the USA. We are passionate in our mission to deliver outstanding service to our customers by helping them control their healthcare journey. As we continue to grow and deliver on our mission, we are always looking for enthusiastic, caring people to join us as Patient Services Representatives.
Description: As a Patient Services Representative (PSRs), you are the first point of contact for patients, providers, and office staff who utilizes Quantum Health's coordinated healthcare system. The main role of the PSR position is to serve as an advocate to both our members and providers through answering any inquiries they may have, as well as educating and guiding members through the complicated healthcare process. PSRs will not only be taking inbound calls, but also following up via phone and email with members, completing research, solving problems, and contacting all relevant parties for members.
Roles and Tasks:
• Provide exceptional customer service through taking inbound/outbound calls as well as internet inquiries from members, providers, office staff, and other representatives in regards to benefits, eligibilities, claims, provider lookups and the healthcare process.
• Utilizing Quantum Health's systems and technology to accurately document and assist all contacts related to patient care.
• Coordinating activities between patients, providers, Third Party Administrators (TPAs), Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBMs), and any other parties relevant to the healthcare to the patient.
• Being the advocate to our members and patients, assisting them to understand their healthcare process and applicable benefits.
• Identify and escalate issues of relevance to member's healthcare journey to help resolve issues.
• Participate in Quantum Health's business growth projects as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Full-time position requires successful completion, via testing, of 6-7 weeks of training Monday – Friday from 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM. Once completed, shifts assigned within the hours of 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM from Monday – Friday as business needs dictate.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Proficient in using MS Office, specifically Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Adaptable with a desire to learn and acquire new skills.
• Ability to type and answer emails in a timely manner
• Strong desire to help others and caring attitude
• Attentive and good listener
• Strong customer service skills
• Ability to function as a team member within one's own group
• Ability to work independently without close supervision
• Able to remain in one set location for long periods of time
• All job offers are contingent on successful completion of a background check
Join Quantum Health's culture, which rewards hard work while having fun!
• Earning up to 120 hours (15 days) of Paid Time Off(PTO) each year
• Medical/dental/vision insurance
• On-site amenities including fitness facility, pool table, and serenity rooms
• Casual dress environment
• Free beverages, snacks, and ALWAYS fresh-popped popcorn.