Let us help make a study away semester a reality for you. Whether you are thinking about studying abroad or doing one of our domestic semester-long programs, we are here to answer your questions, advise you about your options, and get you ready to go.
Step 1: Stop by and chat with a Merrick Mentor (email@example.com) about the study away experience -- available options, getting prepared to go, etc.
Step 3: Explore all your options using the OWU Study Away Search Site.
Step 4: Seek out other on-campus resources for more information:
- Meet with your academic advisor to discuss your academic plans.
- Meet with representatives of partner programs/institutions that frequently visit campus.
- Meet with Lisa Ho, Assistant Director of IOCP / Study Away.
- Attend Access Study Abroad meetings to learn more about external grants and scholarships and budgeting for your semester away.
- Connect with study away alumni who have participated in the program that you are considering.
Step 5: After you have applied to your program, we will assist you in getting ready to go at our Round Two Meeting and through our Round Three Pre-Departure Presentation.